Leave it to Carnival Cruise Line to take Halloween to the next level With its “Frightfully Fun” festivities taking place during all sailings throughout the month of October.
The month-long “spook-tacular” is highlighted by the debut of Patch the Pumpkin Pirate, a colorful swashbuckling seafarer who towers 12 feet tall and greets guests as they board each ship. Kids can gather around Patch as they enjoy Scary Story Time hosted by the cruise director.
And what’s Halloween without trick or treating where the young – and the young at heart – can stock up on candy and other goodies from costumed crew members at different venues throughout the ship. The event concludes with a costume contest, of course, with prizes for the most creative get-ups.
in need of a Costume last minute. Check out some Costumes we found Online for you.
FRIGHTFULLY FUN SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT
There’s even more spooky stuff happening on board.
- Get seriously into your character and enter a costume contest.
- Do the Monster Mash, or pack moves of your own, for Halloween dance parties.
- Meet, mingle and compare attire with your fellow monsters at the Costume Meet & Greet.
- Trick or treat? Treat, of course! Sink your fangs into a variety of Halloween-themed desserts.
- Trick or treat? Both, of course! Enjoy all-ages trick-or-treating.
- Watch the pros carve pumpkins into cool and spooky works of arts… and learn how they do it.
- Enjoy the fun and frightful sights of a Halloween parade.
- Enjoy a witches’ brew of Halloween-themed cocktails.
All-ages activities including Thriller dance classes, Patch’s Deck Party, Halloween-themed trivia and bingo, and pumpkin-carving contests, along with poolside DiveIn Movies showing scary (and not so scary) films like Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Dracula Untold and It, are also featured. Guests can also enjoy tasty Halloween treats and custom libations like Witches Brew and the Green Goblin.
“Halloween is always an exciting time aboard Carnival and this year we’re taking it to the next level with a full month of ‘Frightfully Fun’ activities that guests of all ages can enjoy. It’s going to be a blast!” said Sarah Beth Reno, Carnival’s vice president of entertainment.
To learn more about Carnival Cruise Line, visit Carnival.com.